Intensive Mental Health & Addiction Programs
The Dana Day Treatment Center at the Quabbin Retreat - NOW OPEN & ACCEPTING PATIENTS
• Adult intensive outpatient services for dual diagnosis of mental illness/substance use
• Masters’-level educated therapists
• Care coordination and family support model
For referrals or more information, please call (978) 724-0010 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
McLean Naukeag at Prescott - NOW OPEN & ACCEPTING PATIENTS
• Adult residential addiction care
• Expert faculty and staff from U.S. News & World Report’s #1 hospital in psychiatry
• Specialization in treatment of substance use and co-occurring depression and anxiety
For referrals or more information, please call (877) 361-2024 or email@example.com.
The Quabbin Retreat
• Phase Three: Adolescent behavioral health and substance use treatment
• Phase Four: Inpatient detox and inpatient mental health
• 86-bed, on-site continuum of care for behavioral health patients when complete
• Wide array of services to augment treatment and support recovery
The Quabbin Retreat
Addressing our most urgent community health needs
To address the critical need for behavioral health and substance abuse services in the North Central and North Quabbin regions, Heywood Healthcare is in the process of converting the 82 acre property, formerly occupied by the Sisters of Assumption, in Petersham, MA, into a comprehensive center for treating patients with mental health and addiction issues.
This innovative solution transforms the property into an 86-bed facility that will provide outpatient, residential and inpatient services for adults and adolescents struggling with behavioral health and substance abuse problems.
The Quabbin Retreat offers a continuity of substance abuse and mental healthcare and will be completed in three phases. Phase One entails The Dana Day Treatment Center, now open, featuring intensive outpatient services and an adult residential substance abuse center is slated for early 2018.
Phase Two of this project will encompass a residential adolescent substance abuse treatment program while Phase Three will include an inpatient detox center.
The Quabbin Retreat will also offer a wide array of services to augment treatment and support recovery, including group-based supportive therapies, life skills training, family education and support and vocational assistance.
Heywood Healthcare has received overwhelming support from Petersham and the surrounding towns, as residents also understand that revitalizing the property will provide new local employment opportunities including well-paying jobs for healthcare professionals, construction and renovation workers, and administrative and service personnel.
The Quabbin Retreat will also offer a wide array of services to augment treatment and support recovery including group-based supportive therapies, life skills training, family education and support and vocational assistance.
For more information about the project, please contact Nora Salovardos, RN, MSN, Director of Behavioral Health, at (978) 630-6938.