COVID-19 Testing and Vaccination Billing
- COVID-19 Vaccination: If you received a statement for the administration of a COVID-19 Vaccine – please disregard, as you received that bill in error. Heywood Healthcare did bill insurance companies that we had on file for this service if we had your insurance information. However, per governmental guidelines, we are not allowed to bill the patient for that service. Our sincere apologies if you received a bill in error. We recently changed billing service vendors, and you have been billed in error.
- COVID-19 Testing: If you received a patient statement for COVID-19 testing, pending your insurance company coverage for the service provided, there may be a patient responsibility balance. The coverage of these services did change over the course of the past year for some insurances. If you have questions regarding your balance, please contact your insurance company directly.
- Vaccine Administered at Office Visit: If you had an office visit for other issues and received the vaccine at this visit, you will receive a copay for the office visit.
We apologize for the confusion.
For additional questions, please contact our Patient Financial Assistance Department at 978-630-5745.
Pay Your Heywood Hospital or Heywood Medical Group Bill
Patients at Heywood Hospital or Heywood Medical Group may receive separate bills for services provided by the health care team, whether as part of a hospital stay, emergency care, or doctor’s office visit. More than one bill may be sent based on the date and the type of service. Please allow for processing time. You will receive an email confirmation once your payment has been recieved.
Heywood Hospital and Heywood Medical Group now accept American Express.
- If you have any questions or problems making a HEYWOOD HOSPITAL online payment, please contact Patient Accounts by calling 978-630-5745.
- If you have any questions or problems making a HEYWOOD MEDICAL GROUP online payment, please contact Patient Accounts by calling the number on your statement or 978-669-5646.
IMPORTANT! Please do NOT use the form below to pay for an Athol Hospital bill.
Instead, please use the Athol Hospital bill pay form to process that type of payment.