When To Seek Emergency Care Due To COVID-19
Seek emergency care if you are experiencing severe symptoms.
Severe symptoms may include, but are not limited to:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain/pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Pale, gray or blue-colored skin, lips, or nail beds
Call your doctor for any symptoms that are severe or concerning to you.
When To Seek Urgent Care Due to COVID-19
- You are directed by your primary care physician
- You are experiencing urgent symptoms that are not life-threatening
- Patients are seen based on medical triage, not by time of arrival
Patients who are experiencing mild symptoms, may be more appropriate for Urgent Care evaluation.
Gardner – Main Street Urgent Care: 978-669-5959
Athol – Tully Walk In Care: 978-248-8558
Open 7 Days Week
8:00 am – 7:30 pm Weekdays
9:00 am – 4:30 pm Weekends
Routine testing is available by appointment.
(limited same day appointments are available)
Damon COVID-19 Testing
234 Green Street, Gardner, MA
30 E Main Street, Orange, MA
Damon COVID-19 Testing can provide a rapid test for a patient if a PCR appointment is not available at that time.*
*Rapid tests based on availability.