Donate to Behavioral and Mental Health
Behavioral Health Services at Heywood Hospital, a member of Heywood Healthcare, has a commitment to each patient and family member we interact with as well as the Greater Gardner Community.
We treat the patient, the family, the guardian, and the community as an integrated system. Collaboration within the Inter-disciplinary team assures the best possible care for the patient in the emotional, physical, educational, spiritual and restorative spheres.
We strive to ensure the delivery of quality, intensive, individualized, and “holistic” care to our community.
Our Treatment Components
- Integrated, psychiatric/medical evaluation
- Individual therapy
- Social services for family support
- Occupational therapy
- Group therapy
- Psychological and neuropsychological testing
- Nutrition and dietary consultation
- Discharge and after-care planning focusing on community referrals for continued treatment
- Therapeutic milieu