What Services Are Offered?
Primary health services offered at the Health Center include:
- Treatment for acute & chronic illnesses
- Influenza Vaccination
- Sinus infections
- Skin rashes
- Sore throats
- Medication is prescribed when needed
- Preventive health care/sports physicals
- Reproductive health services
- Oral health screenings and fluoride varnishes
- Other services include classroom education and hosting special programs and guest speakers
Onsite mental health services along with individual emotional support services are available to students when needed.
Group workshops are also offered to students on topics such as:
- Anger Management (self control or controlling emotions)
- Motivational/Drop-out Prevention
- Life and Social Skills
The NP also coordinates referrals for students who may benefit from emotional or behavioral health services.