New Safety Protocol
- All bags/belongings entering the Emergency Department will be searched. It is suggested that patients only bring necessary items (e.g. Keys, ID, Phones)
- All Patients entering the Emergency Departments will be Screened via a security wand
- Patients entering the ED Treatment area will be provided a gown
- Visitation Update - One visitor per patient (children may have both parents). Visitors will be subject to wanding and are asked not to bring any belongings into the ED with them. If they choose to bring in bags they will be subject to a search.
- At this time, all protocols are not currently in effect at Athol Hospital. Full implementation is planned to begin in the coming days.
Click here for more information.