Easy, Private Access to Vital Health Information for Patients
At Heywood Healthcare, we continually try to make healthcare more effective and responsive to your needs.
You will need to provide Patient Registration with your personal, nonshared email address by visiting our campuses or contacting Athol Hospital Patient Registration (978) 249-1355 or Heywood Hospital Patient Registration (978) 630-6531.
If you need assistance, including password reset, please call Medical Records (Heywood: (978) 630-6242 or Athol: (978) 249-1138) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Medical Records Department is open Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4:30 pm.
This Patient Information Portal will allow you to:
- View your account and change account Information
- Request personal information updates
- View lab and radiology results
- View visit summary
- View discharge instructions
- Improved look and feel
- Ability to enroll online (once you have provided Patient Registration with your email address)
- Mobile device friendly
- Option to reset your password
- Access to specific microbiology results