What Audiological Services are Available?
Screening and diagnostic audiological (hearing) evaluations, including speech and pure tone testing, otoacoustic emissions testing, tympanometry, pediatric assessment including visual reinforcement and conditioned play audiometry.
Counseling and education relative to amplification and hearing conservation is personalized to the patient’s individual and unique needs and preferences. Hearing aid services include the following:
- Affordable options
- Earmold and swim mold fabrication
- Free hearing aid consultations
- Hearing aid orientation
- Hearing aid service and repair
- State-of-the-art hearing aids
- Variety of hearing aid options and manufacturers
- 30 day trial period