Intensive Behavioral Health and Addiction Treatment
The Dana Day Treatment Center - OPEN & ACCEPTING PATIENTS
• Adult Intensive Outpatient Services for treatment of substance use disorder and behavioral health issues
• Masters Level, Licensed Clinicians
• Care coordination and family support model
For referrals or more information, please call (978) 724-0010 or email@example.com.
McLean Naukeag at Prescott - OPEN & ACCEPTING PATIENTS
• Adult residential addiction care
• Expert faculty and staff from U.S. News & World Report’s #1 hospital in psychiatry
• Specialization in treatment of substance use and co-occurring depression and anxiety
For referrals or more information, please call (978) 756-5100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Quabbin Retreat
Addressing Our Area's Most Urgent Behavioral Health/Substance Use Treatment Needs
To address the critical need for behavioral health and substance use treatment services in the North Central and North Quabbin regions, Heywood Healthcare has converted the 82-acre property, formerly occupied by the Sisters of Assumption, in Petersham, MA, into a comprehensive center for treating patients with addiction and behavioral health issues.
Current programs include Intensive Outpatient Treatment Services for substance use disorder and behavioral health issues through Dana Day Treatment Center and Residential Treatment Services through McLean Hospital's Naukeag addiction treatment program.
Programs also offer a wide array of services to augment treatment and support recovery including group-based supportive therapies, life skills training, family education and support, and referral assistance.
For more information about The Quabbin Retreat, please contact Morgan Ban-Draoi, MA, LMHC, LADC1, Program Manager at (978) 724-0010.