We have selected a group of 14 providers from different specialties, including our hospitalists, to represent all of YOU on our Provider Advisory Council (PAC). A Provider Advisory Council (PAC) is designed to give physicians, PAs and NPs a forum for transparent communication throughout the Meditech Expanse implementation process. These representatives will work with their colleagues to review standard content, workflows and order sets to optimize the implementation and work closely with our Standards Council on making clinical decisions for ELMER.
Here are the members:
- Dr. John Poremba (Endocrinology)
- Dr. Elizabeth Nottleson (Family Medicine)
- Dr. Craig Napolitano (Cardiology)
- Dr. K. Parthasarathy (ICU)
- Dr. Andrea Damour (OB/GYN)
- Dr. Thomas Scalfarotto (General Surgery)
- Rozanna Penney CRNA (Anesthesia/Surgery)
- Emily Diconza PA-C (Orthopedics)
- Dr. S. Wijesundara (Hospital Medicine)
- Dr. Ellen Ray (Emergency Dept.)
- Dr. Molakatalla (Gastroenterology)
- Dr. Grogins (OB/GYN)
- Dr. Helen Heneghan (Family Medicine/CMO)
- Haley Bogdasarian PA-C (Family Medicine)
These members will be reaching out to many of you for input and ideas throughout the implementation. We may even form small groups based on specialty to review order sets and best practices, however, if you have any questions or concerns about the ELMER project, they will be your “go to” representative.
We are excited and grateful for the PAC group’s commitment to this significant organization-wide project!
Haley Bogdasarian PA-C