Community Birth/Loss Support Group is a support group for parents who have experienced miscarriage, stillbirth or the death of a newborn. Society often does not understand the depth of feelings parents experience after infant loss to share resources and provide support, understanding and acceptance of bereaved families.
We welcome parents, families and friends to any or all of the monthly meetings.
For Further Information Contact:
Carrie Powers LICSW, 978-571-9505 or Lori Churchill, LICSW, 978-928-1164
- Any parent experiencing a pregnancy loss is welcome.
- No pre-registration (unless noted).
- No fees or costs involved.
- Parents may come as couples, individuals, or may bring a family member or friend.
- Parents may share feelings, talk or just listen.
- All that is shared remains confidential among group members.
- A “lending Library” is available at each meeting site.
Parent Outreach Volunteer Program
Parent-to-parent telephone contacts are available by calling the contact listed above.
Parent Support Groups Meet Each Month
7 to 8:30 PM
If you are interested in a group for subsequent pregnancies, please contact Carrie or Lori.
In case of inclement weather or schedule change, the information will be posted on www.heywood.org.
Date & Time
No dates scheduled at this time.
101 Mechanic Street
Gardner, MA 01440
No Registration Required