March 11, 2020
Patient and Visitor Notice:
Heywood Healthcare staff are working hard to ensure the highest degree of patient and employee safety. To date, Heywood Healthcare has had NO patients confirmed or presumptive with COVID-19. As such, we are taking measures to promptly identify and isolate any potential exposure.
Effective immediately, the following measures are in place:
- Heywood Hospital: Entrance to the building is restricted to the Main, South, and Emergency Department
- Athol Hospital : Entrance restricted to Main and Emergency Entrance
- One healthy visitor will be permitted for OB Delivery patients and patients on Comfort Measures Only. Other extenuating circumstances will be at the discretion of the nursing supervisor or administrator.
- One healthy person may escort a patient to the Emergency Department
- Closed for Public Use
- All classes have been cancelled
- All vendors are restricted. Alternate arrangements have been made based on necessity
Thank you for your cooperation, as we work together to keep our community healthy.