Heywood Healthcare is committed to excellence while improving the health and well being of the communities we serve and addressing emerging healthcare needs of the residents of North Central Massachusetts.
- Win Brown, President & CEO
Surgical Pavilion at Heywood Hospital
Heywood Hospital provides surgical services to residents from over 150 communities and averages 7,000 procedures annually. Planned improvements to the Surgical Areas will address upgrades to our current surgical area, originally built in the 1960s.
The Surgical Pavilion at Heywood will support:
• Advanced technologies to expand our surgical offerings for our community
• Provider recruitment and retention
• Improve operating efficiencies, help to expand breadth and depth of services
• Strengthen the financial performance and sustainability of Heywood Hospital
Athol Emergency Department & Medical Office Building
The new ED will double current capacity and transform the facility to meet leading industry standards, providing:
• 13 exam rooms
- eight private acute care rooms, five dedicated behavioral health rooms
• A new Main Lobby, covered entrance and a new Radiology Dept.
• One floor of medical office space (Primary/Specialty Care)
• One floor of Behavioral Health Services
We believe that creating a local response to the addiction epidemic is our shared responsibility. Our region has very limited access to mental health and substance abuse services.
McLean Naukeag at Prescott - NOW OPEN & ACCEPTING PATIENTS
• Adult residential addiction care
• Expert faculty and staff from U.S. News & World Report’s #1 hospital in psychiatry
• Specialization in treatment of substance use and co-occurring depression and anxiety
For referrals or more information, please call (877) 361-2024 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Together, we can ensure quality healthcare for the people of the North Central and North Quabbin regions now and in the future. Join Heywood Healthcare on the journey to fulfill our promise – to our staff, to our patients and to our community.