Winchendon Health Center --
An Outpatient Facility of Heywood Hospital
The Winchendon Health Center (WHC) is a Heywood Hospital affiliated family practice health center. The WHC has the current capacity to operate with up to five family practice physicians seeing patients in the clinic setting. Our hours of operation: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. till 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. till 12:00 p.m. on Saturdays. The Health Center currently operates by appointment only providing quality patient care on an individual basis.
The mission of the Winchendon Health Center is to provide outpatient ambulatory care for the residents of Winchendon and the surrounding communities. "We believe that patient care means not only caring for patients, but caring about patients."
Our Primary Care Providers include:
- John Harrington, MD, Medical Director
- David Havlin, MD
- Kavitha Kayathi, MD
- Eliot Nottleson, PA
- Megan Tracy, NP-C
- Primary care/ medical services for all ages
- Patient education
- Health promotion/ preventative services
- Digital radiology services
- Laboratory services
We offer these services in a professional and caring manner to any person who needs them regardless of the person's race, creed, color, condition or financial status. We respect the dignity of those we serve, and provide care in a conscientious and confidential manner.
We also have a Family Pharmacy on site.
How to Contact Us
Monday through Friday please call 978-297-2311 between the hours of 9am to 5pm . The Director of the Winchendon Health Center is available Monday through Friday for any questions or concerns; Ellen Goderre RN, BSN 978-630-6870.
Please call your pharmacy directly for prescription renewals.
Providers Currently Accepting New Patients
It is anticipated that the Winchendon Health Center will begin accepting new patients July 30, 2012. Watch website for announcement of new physicians.
How to Become a New Patient
- Contact us to ensure that one of our physicians is currently accepting new patients
- Contact your previous physician / provide a written authorization for release of your medical records.
- Be sure to include a current phone number so the Winchendon Health Center can contact you once your records arrive.
- The Winchendon Health Center does not accept hand carried records.
- Request that your previous records be forwarded to your new physician at 55 Hospital Drive, Winchendon, MA 01475
- Notify your insurance that you have selected a new physician.
The Winchendon Health Center is HIPAA compliant for your privacy and handicapped accessible.