Heywood Healthcare is committed to improving the health and wellbeing of the North Central and North Quabbin regions through its community hospitals, Heywood Healthcare Charitable Foundation, Heywood Medical Group, the Quabbin Retreat and its many impactful community benefit programs.
Your generosity has allowed us to support our patients inside and outside of our hospital’s walls by building a network of resources to support our patients and those most adversely affected by poverty and poor health outcomes, as well as provide tools to support prevention and education to make healthy choices, easy choices.
We look to this year’s Annual Fund to continue to strengthen the fabric of our communities. Please consider an Annual Fund gift to the Heywood Healthcare Charitable Foundation, and help us continue to provide outreach and care to those who need it most.
In good health,
Winfield S. Brown Dawn M. Casavant
President & CEO Vice President of Philanthropy
Heywood Healthcare Heywood Healthcare
Heywood Healthcare Charitable Foundation – Working In the Community
• Backpacks of food to feed elementary students over weekends
• Chronic disease management programs to keep our community’s most vulnerable at home and out of the hospital
• Education through health fairs and community programs
• Mentorship, career training and internship opportunities for the next generation of healthcare professionals
• Nutritional services and healthy activity programs for children and adults
• Supporting youth in school-based settings to address behavioral and socio-economic issues proactively so children have a chance to thrive
• Building partnerships with community organizations and coalitions to address suicide and other community health needs
For more information about the Heywood Healthcare Charitable Foundation, please contact Dawn Casavant in the Philanthropy Office at (978) 669-5624.
To make your gift online, please click here.
Thank you considering support of Athol Hospital and Heywood Hospital, members of the Heywood Healthcare Family