Do you have diabetes? Then you don’t want to miss this health fair!
This is an opportunity to learn about diabetes including the newest methods and tools in managing diabetes.
• Talk with healthcare professionals that specialize in the treatment of diabetes
• Learn about the best foods to include in a healthy diet
• Find tips and tricks to exercise in any season and enjoy food samples
• Free diabetic product samples will be available
• Take home free information
Join us for a lecture from Mary Beth Sherrin at 4:30 and 5:00 pm about her program My Hungry Head - a six-week course based on her book My Hungry Head: Dismantling the Diet Prison that helps attendees understand their body, control hunger and take charge of their weight.
Enter to win a raffle gift by filling out a brief health questionnaire!
For more information, please contact Doug Miller at (978) 630-5719 or email@example.com or Denise Foresman at (978) 630-6289 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date & Time
09/19/2017 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Mt. Wachusett Community College
444 Green Street
Gardner, MA 01440
No Registration Required